Christian, Samson & Jones, PLLC
Kevin S. Jones
Kevin is a Montana native, born and raised in Polson. He joined the firm as a law school intern in 1990 – and became an associate with the firm upon graduation from the University of Montana School of Law in 1992. In 1997 he became a full partner.
Over the course of the last two decades, Kevin has handled a wide variety of civil matters, with an emphasis on real estate transactions, commercial transactions, and real estate and commercial litigation. While his client base includes large national and state companies, banks, credit unions, and title companies, he also represents several small local businesses and individuals.
Kevin has practiced in nearly all of Montana’s 56 counties, in both District Court and Justice Court, and has handled appeals to the Montana Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition to his Missoula-based practice, Kevin is licensed to practice in the state of Texas, where he is a partner in a small real estate law firm and “fee title” company located in Fort Worth.
Kevin has served on the board of directors for several nonprofit and charitable organizations in the Missoula area.
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Wills and Estates
- University of Montana, B.A., political science, with high honors, 1989
- University of Montana, J.D., 1992
Memberships and Associations:
- State Bar of Montana, since 1992
- Montana State Courts and Montana Supreme Court
- Admitted to certain Tribal Courts in Montana
- United States District Court, District of Montana
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Texas, since 2012
- Western Montana Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
- National Lawyers Association
Kevin and his wife, Cassie, have five daughters. When not at work, he enjoys spending time with his family, boating, hiking, biking and attending his children’s various activities.